DialMyApp offers a valuable, unique program for the Energy & Utilities market.
Our Energy and Utilities program includes an individualized graphical menu displayed on your customers’ cell phones when they call your call center.
We then redirect your caller to your existing online services (your website), your Mobile App, Chat, and should you choose, even to your IVR, where using an intuitive, user-friendly, click-to-action menu your customers might select to check account balance, make payment, deposit checks, and much more.
Energy & Utility Company’s benefits
- Increase customer engagement
- Reduce cost – significant cost reduction of the call center(s): Over quarter of the calls diverted to the online business services.
- Incremental revenue – actionable up-sell opportunities: Large percentage of the callers click the promotion banner to check the various the business offering.
- DialMyApp is a turnkey cloud-based, more than Visual IVR solution, quick to deploy (two to four weeks) and low-cost to implement.
- Improve perception: innovative to business customers and consumers.
- Strengthening relationships: strengthen the connection with customers.
- Global reach: penetrate foreign markets with multilingual service.
- Big Data: additional consumer’s behavior data.
- Improve Service: Support 24×7.
- Location and TOD sensitive: dynamic user interaction.
- Multilingual: serving in consumer’s own language.
- Unique competitive advantage.
- Push notifications for identification/ authentication.
- TOD and location sensitive
- User Authentication.
Case Study: IEC, Israeli Electric Company
1. IEC – Israel Electric Company (www.iec.co.il) is an Israeli national electricity supplier. It serves entire Israel households and most of the industries in the country.
2. Ahead of a storm approaching in January 2015, IEC added phone lines and personnel to the Call Centers, but IEC management was concerned that the Call Centers would collapse again under the call pressure.
3. DialMyApp was implemented as a “side backup,” and regarded as “POC only“. As the storm hit on Friday 9th January 2015, the load on IEC Call Center was unprecedented and could not meet the mass amount of incoming calls. But, this time, DialMyApp has intercepted the calls and provided updated information, straight to the customer’s mobile devices.
1. Since launched, DialMyApp intercepts about 40% of the calls and diverts them into IEC web services such as Bill Payments, and Malfunction Info in Your Area.
2. DMA captures roughly 2.5K calls daily, and around 7.5K during major events: e.g. Bill Cycle, Outages.
3. Call-to-serve saving*** ranges from daily $12.5K to $37.5K at peak time.
1. DMA increasingly improve Consumers digital engagement.
2. DMA value increases significantly when a Call Center is overwhelmingly loaded
*** assuming avg. call-to-serve cost is $5.00
Watch our Video
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)