Like DialMyApp, there are quite a few companies promoting various solutions for saving call-to-serve and increasing customer digital engagement. While we target the same market: Enterprises who have a large volume of calls to their call centers, unlike others, DialMyApp is a true game-changer.
- Selling point: using Visual IVR to make calls shorter. They claim to reduce call’s duration by 10%.
- Method: parallel to the call, the user gets an SMS from their system, to open online service, which leads the caller to a web page and opens a virtual IVR.
- Weak points: Lengthy integration. Requires complex system integration. Costly solution.
- Call intercepts: DialMyApp disconnects the call before it reaches the call center.
- Method: Instead of the call, the user presented with a graphical menu, of which the user may select to view a bill, make a payment, check balance, etc.
- Advantages: A turn-key solution. Super-quick implementation (a couple of weeks). Minimal and straightforward integration. Quick ROI.
- New revenue streams:
- DialMyApp offers B2B reselling opportunity.
- Advertising real-estate – over 10% of the users click the promotional banners. See sample: Cellcom
- Multilingual: DialMyApp auto-detects the Caller language and presents the menu according to caller language preference.
- Time of the Day: The caller may be shown a menu tailored to what time and what day the call takes place (off hours, weekends, holidays.)
- User authentication: A caller (when clicking an option of the menu) is sent directly to the desired online service (view bill, view account, etc.)
- Location: The caller may be shown a menu tailored to the calling area.
- Non-IVR services: unlike the competitions, DialMyApp may connect the caller to digital/online services that IVR doesn’t support. E.g. the business locations, Chat, etc.
Two major service providers, Cellcom a Telecommunication Provider, and Clalit an HMO, have chosen DialMyApp over the competitors.
Cellcom Israel, a leading telco provider, with more than 5,000,000 subs has recently decided to implement DialMyApp, instead of the competitions. After careful vendor evaluation process that included CallVu they selected DialMyApp because we show the best ROI, the best time-to-market, involved almost no integration, and we provide impressive results in a very short period.
Clalit, a leading health provider with 4,200,000 customers and about 1,700,000 calls per month decided to implement DialMyApp over the competition. Clalit representative will be happy to share why they have decided, after evaluating the competitors and DialMyApp, that to partner DialMyApp would be a smarter strategic decision.
References contacts information are available and can be provided upon request: Contact Us
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)