Facing challenges such as budget constraints, a hard push by competitors and customers’ expectations for better services?
There are times when executives have to take unconventional and tough decisions. Yet to win big; one has to think big and dare big – to lead.
Customer Service is one of the most critical aspects of a company’s heritage and future. And for years, it has been dominated by IVR – Interactive Voice Response, a technology that automates the business telephony systems when a customer calls.
The solution: DCS – Dynamic Customer Service model
After decades of using IVR, leading companies realized it is time for a drastic change in the way their customers interact with them. It‘s a time for a real game-changer.
Some companies resorted to the so-called “Visual IVR” which in most cases, is pretty much a visual interface to the already existing IVR, a visualization of the same IVR they have been struggling with for decades. Visual IVR systems involve a lengthy integration and require complex system integration, which is quite a costly solution.
As it turned out visualizing the IVR was not the game-changer these executives had in mind!
Yet, customers kept calling!
The state of Israel is famously a birthplace of creativity and forward thinking, a nation of problem solvers, whose determination, chutzpah and optimism have made an indisputable global impact and attracted major global investors.
Consequently, in no other place, on March 2014 the visionary Dynamic Customer Service (DCS) model was conceived.
DCS is a complete all-in-one new strategy where the customer is in the center and in full control – where the customer is dynamically served according to a combination of various measurable factors, such as the language of the customer, the smartphone type/model, the carrier (mobile operator) and several others.
DCS is a paradigm shift in how companies associate with their customers; a real game-changer.
DialMyApp – All in One Number
Choosing the DCS model DialMyApp, a young Israeli startup, within less than 16 months have been helping more than 100 Israeli companies to improve significantly on operational cost savings (saving on call-to-serve) and to improve their customer digital engagement dramatically, hence increasing customer satisfaction.
Enterprises of a large variety of LOBs, e.g. Banking, Telecommunication, Utilities, Transportation, and many others, all shared similar challenges:
- About 80% of all requests from the call center can be wielded via an excellent self-service system.
- Managing a limited operational budget.
- Mandatory multilingual support: Hebrew, English, Russian and Arabic.
They have decided that it is time to take a U-turn in the way they serve their clients, a true game-changer.
And so, after lengthy and careful market research of several alternatives, they chose to implement DialMyApp.
Today, with over 900,000 DialMyApp users, after a short implementation (2-3 weeks), a low-cost integration, and immediate impressive ROI these 100 companies can see results that are nothing less than a significant operational saving. They all greatly benefit a reduction of 25% to 49% (and over 70% on picks) of all calls to the Call Centers’ calls volume.
DialMyApp has assisted hundreds of firms gain competitive edge through better clients experience and increased brand loyalty.
Bottom line: these 100 companies’ executives now report greater customer digital engagement (more customers use the company’s self-service) and a significant operational cost saving.
That is how 100 companies in Israel have by-passed their IVR successfully, with an outstanding ROI!
Why these companies selected DialMyApp?
Benefits for their Customers:
- Avoid irritating IVR.
- Intuitive interaction.
- Time saver.
- Multilingual – serves in consumer’s language.
- Answers and actions are just a click away.
- 24×7 access to the business.
- Immediate access to information across the business platforms.
Benefits for the Enterprise:
- Increases customer digital engagement.
- Reduce cost – significant cost reduction of the call center(s).
- Incremental revenue – actionable up-sell opportunities: High percentage of the callers clicks a promotion banner to check the various business offering.
- Improve perception: innovative to business and consumers.
- Strengthening relationships: strengthening the connection with customers.
- Global reach: penetrates foreign markets with multilingual service.
- Big Data: additional consumer’s behavior data.
- Improve Service: get support 24×7, no delays or time waiting in queues for your turn.
- Dynamic user interaction.
Button level actions/rules:
- Time of the Day.
- Location based.
- Device type.
- Date of the year.
- Operating system.
Do you want to be among these 100 successful companies?
Do you want to take care of your business, improve your customers’’ satisfaction, reduce operational cost and increase revenue?
Start today with a fast, efficient and dynamic turnkey DCS strategy.
Start today with DialMyApp
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)